The areas we cover:
From Pilar de Horadada to La Marina, Including Torrevieja, Ciudad Quesada, Rojales, San Luis, Orihuela Costa – (La Zenia, Playa Flamenca, Punta Prima, Villamartin, Cabo Roig, Campoamor, Los Altos, Los Dolses).
Our Mission & Beliefs
We are caring members of the local community whose aims are to provide the following services:
After the client feels ready to go on without our support we do a ” Keep in touch” spot check and give them a call to check on their well being. In many circumstances this care can be ongoing with many long term illnesses which we review on a regular basis.
This help is provided free, and is subject to the resources available at the charity. As we rely heavily on donations to provide all this help we regularly organise and attend events to raise funds.
Another Aspect of HAHCB ( over recent years and with the help from our local community) some examples:-
- We helped raise 2,000€ to provide shoes for the children in San Jose Orphanage
- We help raise funds to help not only individuals but also Charities:-
Caritas e.g we bought milk, toiletries, hampers for families in need that do not have the resources. Reach Out we gave over 3,000€ for the homeless to provide meals, we gave them 2,000€ towards a new oven to cook the meals for the homeless in their centre.
- We raised 31,000€ to help the Red Cross buy a new ambulance (cost 60k)
- We raised over 8,000€ to buy 7 mobile defibrillators for the 5 police cars in Orihuela Costa, one for the new ambulance, one for the Emerald Isle.
- We raised 5,000€ for Adiem, a special needs charitable organisation to help them purchase a mini bus