Who we are?
We are Help at Home Costa Blanca.
Where can you find us?
– Cabo Roig (Orihuela Costa) – Head Office with adjoining second hand furniture shop.
– Playa Flamenca (Orihuela Costa) – Second hand ladies, mens and childrens fashions, jewellery, electronic goods, bedding etc.
– Ciudad Quesada – Advice and guidance.
To fund our services, our shops rely on funds generated from the kind donations we receive and sell on in our stores. These items can be donated to any of our stores or collected free of charge by our team of van drivers.
How do we use your donated items and use the subsequent funds raised?
Funds from the sale of our items go towards:
- Respite care
- Help with transport needs (certain conditions apply)
- Translation services
- Shopping services
- Advice and guidance on Spanish Social services and on UK Welfare benefits.
(This help is offered free and subject to the resources available to the charity. We have excellent contacts with other charities and agencies. These agencies may charge for their services.)
We can also provide mobility and rehabilitation equipment when available for hire or for sale. Ranging from hospital beds, wheelchairs, walking frames, comodes, crutches to accesability ramps.
We rely on a team of volunteers who donate their precious time to the charity, without whom we could not survive.
Aside from revenue generated in our stores we rely on financial donations from the public and local businesses and the many fundraising events organised by our fundraising team held throughout the year.
For more details explore our website or to offer support contact our head office in Cabo Roig at:
Telephone: +34 965 328 794
CIF No: G54562723
Registered Charity No: CV-01-048327-A